Thursday, September 21, 2006

Changing tactics

Hey everyone :)

I have decided to change my tactics for my sites, what I am doing now isn't working and I think something else could work better.

I have been focusing on my current sites for a while and just putting some spare time into other sites but I am going to change this, working on my current sites constantly isn't working as well as it should.

I am going to put more time into working on new sites now, they will all be driving traffic to my others anyway so my current sites will be getting more from it.


I have been running more freerolls on DeuceAce, if your interested check out this.

It is more work than its worth really in terms of making any money, I don't think I have made anything from them yet to be honest but its something just for the community anyway.

RakebackBob.com affiliate search is near enough finished now.
I am hiring someone to add the affiliates for me, I don't want to spend too much time with data entry when I could be doing something better.

Once they are added I'm going to email the affiliates and give them 2 free months listing and after that charge $9.95/month.
I think the traffic will be more than good enough by then for affiliates to list their site.

I have already got my first affiliate and they paid for 6 months featured listing :)


NonStopArcade has been banned from google because I had adult games, they told me once I changed it so adsense didn't show on the adult pages they would reactive serving, so I paid a coder for some custom work and emailed adsense to be told the site is banned and it wont be enabled again.

I am selling sitewide text links for 6 months now for $50 is anyone is interested, 1500+ uniques/month and it will go up a lot more soon once I get my network bar and start linking between sites.


My designer is MIA again.....he has been gone for over 2 weeks now, he was on last week and emailed someone else I know and didn't get back to me, I was a bit pissed off with that..
He is only doing a small job for me but I don't mind if he's late, as long as he lets me know.


Want some free $$?

I am giving away $10 free no-deposit poker money on pitbull for anyone that is interested.
You don't even have to download the room, its flash based so just register like a normal link and you will get $10 free without adding any details like your CC number. Great deal and you cant lose so don't miss out :)

Click here


The coder for my latest site is FINALLY starting to work on it, he is over 2 weeks late as well, I had a launch date set for this and had a lot planned so this really changed some plans, I'm hoping this will be a big site but it still wont be finished for another week.
The coder is really good and hes a moderator on the forum for the script I am using and did all the official skins so I'm sure he will do a good job!


Well hope everyone's sites are going well :)

Cya all!

1 comment:

Bob Schmuck said...

Hi John D

My name is Bob Schmuck. I just found your blog and thought your site, Rackbackbob.com, is a great name. :)

I would like to congrats you on your success on your arcade site, www.nonstoparcade.com.

Have a good one,
Bob Schmuck