Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's been a while!

Hey,

I haven't updated to here in a long time and a lot of people have mentioned to post, isn't that right Sohaib ;)

Nothing has really changed for the sites I own really but my income has gone up quite a lot since the last post.

I put DeuceAce up for sale and it finished around a month ago, but the sale still isn't through.

Things are taking a very long time, so I am not sure what is going to happen with it.

The final winning bid was $40,000.

My Sites:

DeuceAce - Poker Forums
Flop or Fold - British and Irish Poker Forums
NonStopArcade - Free Games
GamblingAffiliatez - Gambling Webmaster and Affiliate Forum
RakebackBob - Poker Rakeback
MyMacPoker - Mac Poker


All my domains - Nothing Special Really

































custom-hosting.net Info Wed 03/05/2003 Wed 03/05/2008
freerollbob.com Info Thu 03/16/2006 Sun 03/16/2008
gamblerrefuge.com Info Thu 06/29/2006 Fri 06/29/2007
gamblingaffiliatez.com Info Tue 05/30/2006 Wed 05/30/2007
johndiver.com Info Wed 06/28/2006 Thu 06/28/2007
mymacpoker.com Info Mon 06/05/2006 Tue 06/05/2007
onlinetourneys.com Info Mon 07/25/2005 Wed 07/25/2007
rakebackbob.com Info Thu 03/16/2006 Sun 03/16/2008
rnhost.com Info Mon 12/15/2003 Sat 12/15/2007
wsoptalk.com Info Sat 11/18/2006 Sun 11/18/2007
BETHAPPY.COM

BUYSTOCK.US

DEUCEACE.COM

FLOPORFOLD.COM

NONSTOPARCADE.COM

POKERDISCUSSION.NET



Sorry about the formatting, I don't want to go through the HTML again lol.



Site Updates

DeuceAce - Poker Forums

I have been doing a lot on DeuceAce to increase the activity, trying some contest, running lots of freerolls, adding content, doing regular newsletters, working on backlinks and the regular other things any forum admin does :)

The site is doing really well and we have over 1500 members and getting closer to 10,000 posts.

Over $3000 has been given away on prizes and I am working on more every week to give back to members which will help the site grow.

Flop or Fold - British and Irish Poker Forums

I have been doing a lot trying to get Flop or Fold finished, it is taking a lot longer than I expected but that's because I just want to do a lot from the start and have everything ready to go.

I have added quite a lot and the site is about 85-90% complete, a few more weeks and I would say everything would be finished, it would have been complete weeks ago if I didn't have to work on DeuceAce as well.

I really like the design on it, it is very similar to DeuceAce, but that's what I was asking the designer to go for.

Take a look just to see the design - Http://www.FlopOrFold.com

I have registered this one under its own business name because I will be working on this locally and I will be doing some things differently than the online sites that will take a different business approach.

I just registered it 2 weeks ago but I am waiting on the documents to come back now.

I also went through the same business enterprise for this as another business I run, they provide business support, accountancy (I also have my own accountant), financial management and a lot of other things including following up with my business plans every 6 months and giving advise in general.

NonStopArcade - Free Games

Pretty much as was, with some things improved and trying to sell advertising on it more to increase revenue, I think it would be making a few hundred a month, not much but its ok for the little work that goes into it.

Now receiving over 6000 uniques a month, over 7000 on average this month and going up by at least 1000 monthly for the last 4 months, hopefully it will keep going like this :)

I haven't been adding any new content or games, I'm sure I should but I have been working on sites that give a better ROI.


GamblingAffiliatez - Gambling Webmaster and Affiliate Forum

Hmmm...since Jan I have only done a few things, added an integrated directory, started working on a custom script for affiliate managers to submit their programmes for affiliates to search, rate, review etc. and added around 15-20 unique articles.

I have always really wanted to work on this one but something else comes up with my other sites. I think putting a few k into it and paying someone else would really work well.

I did have an offer of $1300 for the site as is, but I have put in more than that so far so it isn't worth it.

Revenue - REALLY minimum, just started offering text links on it, the site is PR4 with over 400 pages indexed so its worth a few $ at least :p

RakebackBob - Poker Rakeback

I started a contest on SitePoint but I was away for about a week and when I got back it seems like the contest has disappeared and everything is lost :o

I knew who I was going to pick and I was ready to get it coded, I had the coder lined up for it to get it finished, the script only needed a few tweaks and everything is ready to go.

MyMacPoker - Mac Poker

Since the last update - I have been a slacker :p
Haven't had time for this at all.

No comments: